• The Photography of the late William Uznanski – Lemont Center for the Arts Gallery, 1243 State St., Suite 101, Lemont. Work spans more than 25 years. Exhibit runs through Oct. 27. Emaillemontcenterarts@gmail.comor 630-243-7375.
• Woodworking Club – 9 to noon., also Nov. 4 and 1 to 3 p.m., Thursdays, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m.; also Fridays and Nov. 4, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. No partner required. For beginner classes and more information, Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Wendy’s Cruisers – 5 to 9 p..m; also Nov. 7, Wendy’s, Morris. Weather permitting. Antique vehicles, live music, Contact Ken at 815-942-2032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• Art of Illinois – Gallery Seven, Gaylord Building, 200 W. 8th St., Lockport. Special exhibit by Illinois artists during month of October. For gallery hours, call 815-483-4310 or visitgalleryseven.net.
• "Mars" – 7:30 p.m., Joliet Junior College, Herbert Trackman Planetarium, 1215 Houbolt Road, Joliet. Free. All shows at the Trackman Planetarium start with a trip through the current sky introducing the planets, stars and constellations. For information, call Art Maurer, planetarium director, at 815- 280-2601.
• Self-paced 'Woods Walk' program – Through Nov. 30, Hikers who complete seven of 10 designated trails at the Forest Preserve District of Will County will receive a collector’s medal. This year's trail trips vary in length from 0.7 to 3.47 miles. For information and log, visit bit.ly/woodswalk2019.
• Trick or Treat – 4 to 7 p.m., Channahon, Crest Hill, Frankfort, Joliet, Lockport, Minooka; 4 to 8 p.m., Plainfield; 4:30 to 7 p.m., New Lenox
• "Artist Nikkole Huss, M.F.A" – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily through Nov. 22, Lewis University,Oremus Fine Arts Center, Brent and Jean Wadsworth Family Gallery, Romeoville. Gallery talk 7 to 9 p.m. Nov. 21. Email Natalie Swain, art gallery coordinator, at email@example.com.
• Potato Bar and Holiday Lane Bazaar – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., United Methodist Church of New Lenox, 339 W. Haven Ave., New Lenox. For more information, call the church office at 815-485-8271.
• Costumes & Cocktails – 7 to 11 p.m., Friendship Centre at HighPoint, 175 Highpoint Drive, Romeoville. This annual adult event (Ages 21 and up) benefits the Youth Outreach Commission. Food, drinks, DJ, a photo booth. $20. Purchase tickets at the Romeoville Recreation Center. Hosted by Village of Romeoville.
• "Elf" – 7 p.m.; also 1 and 7 p.m.; Nov. 2; and 3 p.m., Nov. 3, Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park and Theatre, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. Call 815-717-3321.
• "Stars of the 60s" – 7:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Jay & The Americans, Gary Puckett, Dennis Tufano singing songs he made famous as the lead singer of The Buckinghams. For tickets, visit RialtoSquare.com.
• Fall Harvest Bazaar – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., All Nations Church of God in Christ, 503 S. Water St., Joliet. Food and activities. All ages.
• 20th Annual Craft Fair and Raffle – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; also Nov. 3, Minooka Community High School south campus, 26655 W. Eames, Channahon. Over 160 crafters and vedors. 50-plus raffle packages. Baked good and concessions. $2 admission. Children under 12 free.
• The Carillon Lakes Artisans and Crafters Market – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., 21325 Carillon Lakes Drive off Renwick Road. 18 and up. Vendors full. Call Kathleen Weiss 779-379-5563.
• Craft Festival – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 1st Congregational Church of Lockport UCC Craft Festival, 700 E Ninth St., Lockport. Crafts, raffle, food, bake sales, music. Call 850-4CRAFTS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Women of the Moose Holiday Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Lockport Moose Lodge
118 east 10th St., Lockport. 30-plus crafters and vendors. Free admission. Concessions available. Raffles of craft/vendor items. Prizes throughout the day. Bake sale. Benefits Mooseheart and Moosehaven.
• Pumpkin Smash – Noon to 3 p.m., Plum Creek Nature Center, Crete Township. Also, roast marshmallows and hot dogs. Visit reconnectwithnature.org.
• “Living History Encounter" – Noon to 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3, Isle a la Cache Museum, Romeoville. Meet Pierre, a French Voyageur from the 1700s, who shares his stories about the fur trade. Our 18th-century Trader’s Cabin will be open with Pierre as your guide. A special focus will be on wool blankets. Free; all ages.
• Newsboys United – 7:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Grammy-nominated, platinum-selling Christian band. For tickets, visitRialtoSquare.com.
• Childerguild Gift Shop at Silver Cross Hospital – 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; also Nov. 5, New Lenox. Christmas merchandise on display, Mrs. Claus, cookies, hot cider
For more local news, visit The Herald-News at https://www.theherald-news.com.